Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Piggly Wiggly Deals - February 25 - March 3, 2009

Here's my deals of the week:
  • Dannon Yogurt - $.38 - $1/10 MC = $2.80 or $.28 each
  • Red Seedless Grapes - $.99/lb.
  • Pilsbury Bread sticks, Bread, Dinner Rolls, or Pizza Crust - 4/$7 - 2/$.40 MC -$.40/2 = $5.80 or $1.45 each. (I have coupons for the Pizza Crusts and Breads - I will probably do this twice!
  • 2-lb FC For zen Bread Dough - $1.49
  • General Mills Cereal - 2/$5 - $1 MC - $.70MC = $3.30/2 or $1.65 each.
  • Kellogg's Select or Yogos Fruit Snacks - 2/$4 - $1/2 MC = $3/2 or $1.50 each.
  • Romaine lettuce - $.89/lb.
  • Roma Tomatoes - $.89/lb.
  • Russet Potatoes - $1.99/5lb.
  • Sweet Onions - $.99/lb

There it is. I know they have a whole bunch of Free with purchase items, but it doesn't quite make an awesome deal for me. Unfortunately, PW has higher prices on these items, so it almost doesn't pay to get the free item. You my disagree, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Menu ideas:

  • Pizza!
  • Venison Stew - (we have tons of meat on hand, along with potatoes & onions!)
  • Chef's Salads
  • Snacks for in the car when we go places (a great way to save a run to fast food is to make your own sandwiches & snacks to go! I always stock up when they are on sale!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!