Followers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Piggly Wiggly Deals - February 4-10, 2009

Finally, some meat on sale!! Now if only lettuce would go back down to go with all the dressing that has been on sale recently! These are just some ideas that think are good deals. Make sure to only buy what's on your list, you will save a ton, by staying away from those emotional, last moment purchases!
  • Ham Shank Portions - $.99/lb for 10-11lb. butt portions!! Not sure it can get much better! There is no limit to for these, so I would stock up!!

  • 3-lb. Bag Red Delicious & McIntosh Apples - $1.49

  • FC 16-oz. Cottage Cheese - $.99

  • Yoplait Yogurt - $5/10 - $1/8 MC = $4/10

  • PW 24-oz. Bread - $.88/ loaf

  • 5-Quart Pail FC Ice Cream - $3.99

  • Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue - $3.99 - $.50MC = $3.49

  • Valu Time Canned Soup - $.39 (For you Aldi lovers - this is cheaper than Aldi's!)

  • 3-lb Bag Tangerines - $2.99

  • Red & Green Leaf Lettuce - $1.29/lb.

Not much from the inside that I can see I would purchase, but the Ham makes up for it this week! I still have some of those Betty Crocker Scalloped Potatoes I got FREE last month along with the Cabbage I got last week for $.49/lb at PW! Here are some menu ideas:

  • Lasagna (made with Cottage Cheese)
  • Ham w/Scalloped Potatoes & Fried Cabbage
  • Grilled Ham & Cheese
  • Egg Bake (made with ham & bread)
  • Chef Salads (made with ham, cheese, & Apples)
  • I might also make a Waldorf Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!