Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Piggly Wiggly Shopping Trip - 2/17/2009

I had to show you what I got from Piggly Wiggly this week! My grand total for this entire shopping trip was $30.72! I saved $6.85 in MC and $39.83 in Piggly Wiggly Ad items for a total savings of $46.68! I scored when I went in, because they must have just filled the meat clearance items! Usually it looks like rotten meat and they don't have much. I actually got the Hillshire Farm Polish Sausage for $1.98 - $.35 MC that was attached to the package. They didn't want to give me the coupon, but I insisted in talking to the management. They let me do it, but I have a feeling they won't be leaving coupons on their items in the clearance anytime soon! Here's what I got:

  • 4 Hamburger Helpers
  • 3 Betty Crocker Potatoes
  • Banana Nut Cheerios
  • 2 FC Mixed Veggies
  • Fiber One Shredded Wheat
  • 2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
  • 8 Pilsbury Grand Biscuits - we had to have one already because my daughter broke it open! Yumm!
  • FREE Kemps Gallon of Milk (substitution for PW)
  • 2 Oscar Meyer Turkey Deli meat - $1.38 for 12 oz.
  • 4 Hillshire Farms Polish Sausage
  • 2 Patrick Cudahy 2lb. Sliced Deli Ham - $2.78 each
  • 5 lb. Potatoes

Note for the next PW ad from February 17-24: 15% OFF all meat you can fit in a bag! I just plan on filling up my freezer with all the meat that I think is reasonably priced this week.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I am so glad! I am fairly new to the Sparta area so your info is terrific!! Especially since I am recently married and want to get us saving on our groceries!! Do you know if any of the grocery stores in our area take the online coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Sparta! The only stores that take the electronic that I know of are Wal-mart & Walgreens here in town. I know also that Target takes them, but I'm not real sure of the other stores. I think that Festival Foods does take them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!