Followers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Updated Savings!

I just wanted to let you know that I did just update my total savings this year. I feel guilty because I have spent a $30 over my goal a week. Although, what needs to be taken into consideration, is that includes not only food, but diapers, cleaning supplies, household items, decorations, etc. I have also been getting gifts for people out of that. So, if you took all of those items out, you would probably find that my actual groceries is under $100 a week. I am certainly going to be much more aware of it since I am forcing myself to be accountable.

I apologize for not updating the blog lately, I have worked too many hours in the last two weeks to have time for this too. In an effort to pay off some bills that have accrued from my husband being injured for 6 months this last year, I have taken a part time job for 6 months. Unfortunately, it is salaried, so the expectation is to get everything done, even if it takes more than 20 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!