Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm back!

After needing a little break, I am back. I apologize for not keeping this up-to-date, but I had to go back to work for 6 months to make up for my husband being off work for 6 months last year. Sometimes, all the little savings in the world can't make up for a loss of income. I am just thankful that I was able to find a temporary job in my field for a short time. So - I am back to being a stay-at-home mom, and with the economy with the way it is, things are still as tight as ever on one income.

I did my weekly Piggly Wiggly shopping trip tonight after being away for the last week on vacation, and found some great deals. I did want to pass one that is available to you on. If you purchase a 2 liter bottle of A& W Root Beer for $1.59, you get a coupon booklet for free with it. The booklet was hanging on the bottle. Now, I debated this one for a bit as I think $1.59 is a lot for soda, but we'll use it with our root beer floats (ice cream was $4.99 for 5 qt.) and the coupons were valued at over $100. I wanted to list them here for you, so you can decide if you think that it is worth it. Here are the coupons:
  • Bubba Burgers - $.55
  • Wonder Buns - $.55
  • 2 Crisco oil products - $1
  • 2 32 oz. Dannon All Natural Products - $.75
  • 2 Hefty packages plates or cups - $1
  • Breyers Ice Cream 1.5 qt. or more - $.50
  • Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil (excludes 20, 25, & 30 sq. feet) - $1
  • Mission Tortillas - $1
  • Harry Potter DVD or Blue-ray - $5
  • A&W Restaurant - FREE Float (Unfortunately, Sparta's shut down, but if you have a trip to the south side of LaCrosse, this would be very refreshing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!