Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Piggly Wiggly and Internet Coupons

I received a call yesterday from the manager, Todd (I think that was his name) about the Internet Coupons at Piggly Wiggly! He apologized about the balloon that slipped by the printer into last weeks ad stating that they accept ICs. I was very pleased to find that they are trying to work out a way to accept Internet Coupons at their store in Sparta without the store losing money from them. Apparently, they have had them in the past where someone along the way had doctored the dates on coupons, or prices, etc. I'm not sure they are really pointing concerns towards most shoppers, but sometimes they are on the Internet that way. Unfortunately, they have no way to know until after they've accepted them. Needless to say, they are working on it, but it is not in place yet.

As soon as I know that they are accepting them, I will be sure to post it though. I still think that it doesn't hurt to mention it to them when you shop there. For me, the bottom line is the price. If PW advertises the special, and I have an IC for the item, I will go ahead and take it to Wal-mart and have them match the price, and use my coupon... for now, that works. I just wish I didn't have to go through so many steps to get the right price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!