Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Piggly Wiggly Deals - September 16-22, 2009

Here are my recommendations for this weeks deals:
  • FC Butter - $.99 Store ad Coupon
  • FC Canned Vegetables - $.39
  • Yoplait Yogurt - $.39 - $.40/6 MC = $1.94/6 or $.33 each
  • Oak Grove Gallon Milk - $1.89 (don't forget to bring your milk card so you can get one free soon!)
  • 5-lb. Russet Potatoes - $.99
  • Bartlett Pears - $.89/lb.
  • Broccoli Slaw or Baby Supreme Carrots or Carrot Chips - 2/$3
  • FC Pretzels - $.89
  • FC Chunk Light Tuna - 1/$1
  • Azteca Flour Tortillas - 10/$10
  • FC Slice Cheese - 3/$4
  • FC Canned Tomatoes - $.99

There isn't much this week for meals. I am kind of glad that there isn't, because I got a lot of groceries this weekend. I was at Target and got 5 boxes of Fiber One Bars and 5 Fiber One Cereals to get the $5 gift cards with them. Plus I got a whole bunch of cereals, pop tarts and fruit snacks for around $20, plus $10 in gift cards!! Then we went to Festival Foods to get their ad items. Festival had a mailer that came out that begins today, with some good deals for the next three weeks. Now I just need to figure out how to get there without making an extra trip. That might be difficult, since I haven't been there for a few weeks - my husband has a Dr. appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!