Here are my recommendations for Piggly Wiggly this week: (* means the item is only on sale for Sept. 10-12)
- Bananas - $.44/lb
- Beefsteak Tomatoes - $.99/lb.
- Barilla Pasta - $.89
- Whole Frying Chickens - $.89/lb.
- FC Cream Cheese, Sour Cream or Dips* - $.99 each
- 7-Up, Coke or Pepsi 2 Liters* - 5/$5
- Baby-Cut Carrots 1-lb.* - $.69
- Tombstone Pizza * - 4/$10 - $1/3 MC = 4/$9 + 2 FREE 2 Litters of soda = $2.25 each plus free sodas!
- Cottonelle TP - 12 pack Double roll - $5.99 - $1 MC = $4.99
- Quaker products - $3 off when you purchase 7 - 2 boxes chewy granola bars = ($2.98 - $.75/2MC =) 2.23/2 +2 Quaker Quick Oats = ($4.96-$1.25/2 MC =) $3.71/2 = Quaker True Delights Snack Bars = $2.49 (-$1MC =) $1.49 + 2 Chewy Granola bars ($2.98 - $1/2 http://www.redplum.com/ = )$1.98 = $9.41 - $3 off = $6.41!! This is all pending them taking the redplum.com coupon...if not, it will be $7.41, still not too bad for 7 items!
I know this isn't a whole lot this week, but the Quaker purchase makes it worth the trip to the store. These will be supplimenting items in my pantry this week. We have a lot on hand, plus we just bought a pig, so there is plenty there. Some ideas for meals:
- Oatmeal Pancakes - http://www.duggarfamily.com/recipes.html with side pork (we have this for our main meal about every other week! Very filling!
- Pizza night
- Cook up chicken & freeze for future hotdishes this winter!