Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Savings on My Satellite Bill!!

I don't know if you have done this lately, but my husband mentioned that our satellite bill was getting to be a burden, would I see if there was a way to get it lower. (In other words, I'm the mean one in the family and need to get the price lower.) Well, the company accidentally called today and then asked if I had any questions. I asked if there was any way to get our bill lowered, as we were thinking about looking at other companies if they couldn't get the price any lower. As simple as that, the lady said, "In fact, I can take $10 off your bill for the next 6 months, will that work for you?" After making sure that I wasn't losing any channels, she went ahead and applied that to our next bill!!

Sometimes you just need to ask your companies, phone, cable, satellite, etc that you have been a customer with for awhile if they can give you any specials and they can! It was well worth asking!! I saved $60! The worst case scenario would have been that she said no! I wouldn't have been any worse off than I am right now! Thanks Direct TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!