Followers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Making Your Own Cards to Save Money


I've been a little slow to the card making fads, but I have discovered that making cards saves money.  I don't necessarily sit down to make a bunch of cards because I like to, but because I happen to be an Independent Creative Memories Consultant and do a ton of scrapbooking.  But I have found that cards don't take that many supplies to actually create and I have so many scraps on hand.  I use scraps from here and there to make them, along with plain cardstock, and Voila!  I have saved myself $2-$3!  Now it may take a little time, but I think it even means a little more to the person that you are making the card for, that you took precious time out to make them a card.

I am linking this post to:
Fall Festival - The DIY Show Off

2 comments:

  1. They're adorable! I make cards too...I love giving something that I took thought and time. :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity in the Fall Festival! ;)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards. I'm in a card club that meets once a month. We have a different theme every month, exchange cards and then have a lot of different cards to keep. It's a lot of fun. Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!