Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Be Merry Banner

I may have found a new addiction - paper banners!  It's wonderful to use up some of my papers that have not been used in a while!  It so fun to use the new ones that are out, but I feel guilty when I haven't used up the old yet.  This is solving my problem.  If you are interested in these great papers and stickers - all color coordinating - please check my website hereI think this turned out adorable and may not take it down until Christmas (I'm just not ready to do Christmas inside until Thanksgiving Day!)  Unlike the Give Thanks banner that I did, this one I added sitckers to it and I inked around the circle edges.  I also roughed up the bottom piece of paper with sandpaper.
Let me know what you think!  These are so fun to make.  I have an opportunity to sell some thingsa at a craft fair the first weekend in December.  Does anyone thing this would work?  What would you price them at?

I am linking to: 12 Weeks of Christmas - Red Writing
Transformation Thursday - Shabby Chic Cottage
Creative Cats Friday - Poppies at Play
Room A Month - Shades of Pink

5 comments:

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!