Followers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Rosette Addiction

I may truly be an addict for making these rosettes, well, and I'd like to make some extra money too!  I haven't made any for awhile, but as I look back at the pictures, I can't help but love each one of them all over.  Almost like children really, because they each have their own personality!Here is a long barrette that I made with three different rosettes on it.

Another barrette with three rosettes on it.  Wouldn't this one be cute for Valentine's?  I added a little jewel heart.

More Valentine's fair.  I made the right one with some pearl beads and lace.  (Can you believe I have this lace leftover from my wedding 16 years ago?)


A zipper pin with some ribbon leaves.  The button in the middle is vintage.

I gathered bow for a little girl.  Lace and ribbon make this one feminine.

This one is a little more fluffy.  I suddenly started cutting wider strips for my flowers.  I don't know if I like them as much, but again, they are different.  This is the same material as the first one with three rosettes on it.  Can you believe that the material can really look that different?

I think that this is one of my favorites.  I really love the colors and then I put a little purple tulle on the back to add to it.

Hopefully these will sell.  A good friend is helping me sell them.  Don't forget to check out the Blogs that I love to link up to on the right column.

1 comment:

  1. Those are VERY fun! I like the zipper one!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!