Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

31 Days: Announcement!

This is probably the biggest step that I have ever made in my own blogger history!  I am going to join The Nester in her 31 Days.... Linky Party.  I've been mulling over this all month and because it is weighing heavily on my heart, I am going to jump in with both feet.  So here is what I am going to do:Yes, this one is a little selfish on my part because I am going to try to get my Christmas Gifts done way before Christmas this way!  But, each year, I have tried to make my own gifts for everyone on my list and have found this to be rewarding and money-saving.  Perfect to share here!  So, TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!  Please stay tuned for my month of craziness, but hopefully a lot of great information for you!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to follow along! :) I became a follower of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!