Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Days of Handmade Christmas Gifts: Day 5 - Digital Photo Album

Day 5 of the 31 Days!  I was just thinking that it takes 30 days to make a habit, I'm not sure this is a habit that I can keep up!  It does make me ponder that I may need to start posting more often to make blogging something I do all the time, instead of on occasion!Today's idea is to make and order a Digital Storybook.  Now is the perfect time to start a project like this, because you can download the free software to make the book off-line and then upload it and order it by Christmas in plenty of time for the holidays.  Here's for the free version of the Storybook Creator Software.

If you want to try the whole program, it's half price right now, here.  I am an Independent Contractor for Creative Memories and will make a portion from the sale of any product when you click on this link.  (And thank you for your support.)

I tell you about Creative Memories programs, because I think they are far above in quality and also carry a guarantee.

Back to the gift itself - I have to say that there is nothing more special that giving people photos, whether it's for Grandparents or Aunts and Uncles or even your children.  The first thing that people want from their homes in a fire after all people and animals are out, are their photos.  You couldn't make a more meaningful gift for anyone!

You can even give the gift of a product credit, so the receiver (is that a word?) will  be able to make their own digital storybook.  Go here to give a gift certificate for the next year.

Hope this starts you thinking about any photo gifts you might be able give to your family and friends for Christmas that are handmade.  Please check out the other blogs that I love to link up to in the right column over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!