Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Jesse Tree Update

I thought I would share an update of what we did for our Jesse Tree.  I put up our biggest fake tree in the middle island between the kitchen and living room with just lights on it, and then each day, we'll update it with the new ornaments.  I actually made three copies of the ornaments, so that we can use two, and then I'll save a hard copy for next year, if I want.

Oh, my daughter made the wreath at MOPS last week, so that had to be added to the Jesse Tree!  Cute, huh?

Here's a closer look at the ornament.  It's really simple and cheap to make.  I just used some leftover scrapbook paper, cut into a 3"x3" square and then used a Corner Rounder to make the corners pretty.

If you missed that link, here's the post for the Free Jesse Tree Printable!  Don't forget to check out those blogs that I love to link up to on the right column.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!