Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Canning!


I'm apologizing in advance for not posting the Piggly Wiggly sales today, but I'm just exhausted from my day.  As you can see above, I have been very busy canning!  I did 22 quarts of beets, 6 pints of beets, 6 quarts of Apple Pie filling, 2 bags of 4 cups each of beets in freezer, and 3 containers of applesauce for the freezer!  I didn't take a picture of the two bags of freezer beets, but I think you get the picture!  All of this I did for next to FREE!  Yes, you read right!  A friend invited me over to get any of the beets I wanted from her garden!  in addition, I got a bag of squash and some kolirobi also!  The apples came from two different people off their trees in the yard!  I am very thankful for the wonderful blessings of food!

Also pictured, we got a UPS shipment tonight - it was the homeopathic Children's Flu & Cold Medicine that we signed up for online.  I don't even remember where & when I did this, but often I sign up for freebies and almost never get a full size itme, let alone 3 full size items!  I went to their website: http://www.boironusa.com/ to see if it was still available, but I couldn't find it.  I did see some $1 off coupons, and one of the items had that you could request a sample, so maybe they would send out several to you too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!