Followers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Now what?

When I joined the blogging class with Blogelina, I had no idea that I would be moving across country during the class. But as I got settled here, I did get a chance to kind of catch up on things, sort of...
  
I signed up for the final big event to write an epic post and get 100 Comments on My Blog Post.  I guess I didn't read all the details on this or even think through this totally, but I thought it would really challenge me to find a new name for my blog in my new home.  And it would sort of launch a new part of my life.   Well, what I didn't realize was that I would have to read 137 other blog posts and leave meaningful comments on each and every one of those posts!  Yes, I read and commented on 137 different posts in eight days!

I just finished on the final few hours of the final day (imagine that - I procrastinated until the last moment!).  OK - I really worked hard on this and wanted to really read all the posts!  I checked in between every few posts, my own growing comments.  I was excited to see it hit 100!  Well, so far it hasn't hit 100 yet, (if you haven't gone there yet, please read my post and comment to help out at My 100 Comments Post) which I'm trying hard not to be too disappointed about.

Also, I thought it would clear up what the name of my blog should be - I'm not sure I can decide yet.  Funny how I couldn't make up my mind, but some of you couldn't either.  Please stay with me here, I'm going to take a little time to be away from the naming game, but in the meantime, I am going to be showing what's going on here in my new Prairie Life (will that be the name?  I'm not sure!).  So stay tuned...I'm getting back into the swing of things on the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!