Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Piggly Wiggly Deals - should I keep it?

I need your vote!  Should I keep the Piggly Wiggly Deals coming?  Please answer on the poll to the right!  You can answer more than once!  This week, unless I get some reaction to the poll and this post, I won't be posting the deals.  The reason I am thinking about discontinuing this column, is that I never get comments for these posts, so I can't tell that there are people really using this.  It takes me an hour or so to get  everything together each week, and if no one is reading this, then I have better things to do with my time - like scrapbook!!

If I have enough votes or comments during the week, I will put the deals up as soon as I am able to.  Thanks for all your input!

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for others to share about the Piggly Wiggly sales that I love every week. I found your blog by putting, "my piggly wiggly shopping list blog" in the google search box. I'd love to go over the deals with you each week! Oh, I'm also a stay at home homeschooling mom! I live in Sheboygan County.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!