Followers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Walgreens - Clearance Items 1/31/09

I noticed that Walgreens had a lot of Clearance items in the store. I was looking for the Biofusion and Vive to be on Clearance like I had heard that other Walgreens were having, but ours didn't have it. I did find Oragel Children's Mouthwash and Toothpaste on clearance for $2.18. I had $1 off each MC and then one of the $1 Walgreen's Coloring Book coupons off too, so I was able to get the Mouthwash for $.18!

For those of you that don't know, there is a Walgreen's coloring book for $.99 that had a ton of children's products coupons inside it. When they are used, they mark off the amount of the coupon as many times as you purchased the item in that transaction. So if you bought 3 bags of diapers, and had the diaper coupon, it would take $1 off 3 times. You can also stack MC with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!