Followers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Walmart Deals 1 1/9/09

I stopped by Wal-mart for milk, butter and bread and found some deals I wanted to share! These were in our Sparta store, but may be at more - you might check!

  • Golden Apples and pears were marked to $1/lb. (I usually grab and fresh fruit or veggies that go under $1!)
  • Iceberg Lettuce head was $1!
  • Pillsbury Pie Crusts were $1.75 with $1/2 coupons attached.
  • Pillsbury Christmas cookies were 4/$5 and I had $1/2 coupons for those from paper. (I thought the snowmen were fitting as we got 3-6 inches of snow today!)
  • Pillsbury Grands were all marked down to $1.65 each. I had coupons for $.35 off each - they are a wonderful treat around here!
  • Orville Redenbacher's Natural Just Salt Popcorn was down to 2/$6 and I had a $1/2 coupon.
  • Oscar Meyer Stack 'n Snack - $1.25 each and I had $1/3 from OM mailing a while back.

I'm sure there was more, but I had to get home to shovel. Seems that all that overstock from Christmas was finally getting marked down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!