Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Please don't let summer end!

I was actually reading an article the other day about moms who count the days down until school starts to send the kids back to school! I can't believe that people can't wait to get rid of the children that they gave birth to! I am loving every moment with my kids and although I am also anxious to get started with our homeschooling in the fall, I am really enjoying the "fun" time with my kids! Hope you are all getting plenty of savings in, even though it is summer. I feel so blessed that we are able to do our family get-aways on a budget and cook for ourselves in our Airstream. (See my other blog for those updates! htttp://airstreammemories.blogspot.com)

Anyway, I thought I would get some of the deals back up for Piggly Wiggly for the next week of August 12-18! These are just my suggestions. It seems like the deals are sort of slim for the last few weeks, so I look forward to all of the back-to-school deals. The coupons are already increasing... (* items mean they are only on sale from August 13-16)
  • FC Spring Water - $2.69*
  • Dean's Ice Cream - $1.99*
  • Michigan Blueberries - $.99/pint*
  • FC American Singles - $.89*
  • FC Butter - $1.49*
  • Pork Shoulder Country Style Ribs - $.99
  • General Mills Cereal - 3/$6 + FREE milk coupon on next purchase - $1 MC/2 or 3 = 3/$5 or $1.66 plus Free milk
  • Old Orchard 100% Juice - 2/$4 - $1/2 MC = 2/$3 or $1.50 each
  • Coke products - $1 (Yeah!!)
  • FC Sour Cream 16 oz. $1
  • Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce - $1
  • Hunt's Manwich - $1 - Buy 2 Get 1 FREE MC = 3/$2 or $.67 each
  • Hunts Pudding Snack Packs - $1 - Buy 3 get one FREE MC = 4/$3 or $.75 each
  • FC Sweet Relish
  • Tony's Crispy Crust Pizza - $1 - 2/$1 MC = 2/$1 or $.50 each!
  • Old Orchard Frozen Juice or blends - $1 - $1 off 4 = 4/$3
  • Green Cabbage - $.49/ lb.
  • Cucumbers - 2/$1

OK - so it seems like a lot when I write it all out - but I wish there were more coupons to use...that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!