Well, here is my second card sharing here, after my new goal to never buy a card again! I have been determined to use my new Cricut Cartridge that I got from Creative Memories lately. I have this thing that occurs with my Cricut between uses. My children are fascinated with the dials on it and turn it on me. So when I sit down to use it again (and I've only used it a few times, I can't seem to remember how to run the thing! Because I'm not very good at the Cricut, it takes me a few times to figure out what's wrong!)
Here's what you need to make this card:
- Pre-made card & envelope
- 8x8 Halloween Paper*
- Chalking Inks*
- Cheerful Seasons Cricut Cartridge*
- Tape Runner*
- Square Maker*
- Foam Adhesive*
- ABC Stamp & Stamp Pad
- Cut out 3-inch pumpkin shadow in black on Cricut.
- Cut out 3-inch pumpkin in orange on Cricut.
- Cut out 3-inch pumpkin stem on Cricut.
- Chalk edges of orange pumpkin with black ink and adhere all parts together with the tape runner.
- Cut out two different sizes of squares with coordinating paper and chalk the edges.
- Stamp F-A-L-L on Squares and adhere them with Foam Adhesive to the card next to the pumpkin.
- To add a touch on the inside, you can put a strip of paper on the inside side to tie it in.
I am linking up to:
DIY Fall Festival - The DIY Show-Off
Check Me Out Saturday - A Vision to Remember