Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Money Saving Class - May 17 at 7pm

Many missed out on my last class, so I am offering it again. Do you want to learn the tricks of the Extreme Couponers? How about paying nothing for your food and household supplies? This class is only $10 will help explain how to get great deals in the Sparta area for only $10. You will make more than that, if you apply my principles - some of my last students have saved up to $150 on their first shopping trip since taking my class! RSVP by either calling me or responding to this invite! If you've already taken my class, please brag below on your savings and invite your friends (have them friend me if they can't get in, and I will accept them and invite them.) Oh - and if you've already paid for the class before, it's free this time!!!

This class will be at my house in Sparta, WI at 7pm.  Leave a comment below with your email address and I will email you with the directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!