Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Walgreens deals - 12/30/08

I went ahead and got the Dimetap and Robitussin deal where you purchase $20 of them (5 bottles at $4 a piece.) You then use 5 of the $2 off each coupons from the Internet to have them cost only $10. On top of that, I got back a $10 Register Reward and 2 $5 Register rewards. To get more information on this deal, check out www.moneysavingmom.com. She has a full list of all the deals at Walgreens. I wasn't able to use a lot of them, because the LaCrosse Tribune doesn't have the coupons in them.

I am going to try getting the Star Tribune just on Sundays from Kwik Trip to get more coupons. I heard from one of the ladies at Walgreens that the Star usually has all the coupons that are going to go on sale for the next month at Walgreens. I'll keep you posted on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!