Also, my Walgreen's is completely out of the Kellogg's for the extra $3 in RR. I have 2 $1/on 2 coupons to use on the Frosted mini-wheat's, so it would cost only $5 for 4 boxes of Frosted Mini Wheat's. I plan to go back on Wednesday or Saturday to see if they got more on their trucks.
- One-A-Day = $7, plus $1/1 coupon from 12/4 circular.
- Aleve 100 count = $8 plus $1/1 coupon from newspaper circular in past, also on in 12/4.
- Flintstones vitamins = $5 plus $1/1 from 12/4 circular plus $1 Walgreen's coloring book coupon.
This would total the $20 required to get $10 back but only cost $15 - only $5 after RR! Be sure not to use any RR on this transaction, or you'll not get your $10 RR for it.
- 4 boxes of Instant Quaker Oatmeal = $1.99 with Walgreen's flyer coupon plus 2- $1/2 Internet coupons found on www.afullcup.com under their coupon database. (I used www.commonsensewithmoney.com for a link, but it wouldn't work for me.
- Loreal Vive conditioner and shampoo for 2/$9.98 plus 2 $1/1 coupons from 12/4. Added to that the $4/2 coupon in January Walgreen's Flyer.
- Fructose Hairspray = $2.99 on sale plus $2 off January Walgreen's Flyer.
This total was $13.97. Use one of the past weeks RR of $10 & $1 to pay for it, which will come to $2.97. I had to do this transaction, because I still had another Quaker oats manufacturers coupon, but the in-store flyer had a limit of 4 boxes per coupon. This purchase also kicked out a $2/2 Quaker Instant Cereal coupon, that I may use another day!
- 2 Children's Motrin = $11.98 plus - $1/1 Walgreen's coloring book coupons (one coupon rings 2 times for this) and $2/1 Walgreen's weekly flyer (also rings 2 times for 2 boxes).
- Reyn0ld's Wrap 20 sq. feet = $.99 with Walgreen's Weekly Flyer (WWF) plus $.20/1 manufacturer's coupon from Sunday Paper (SP).
- 3 Nabisco Wheat Thins = $7.50 on sale plus $3/3 boxes plus 3 2 L. Coke.
- 1 Quaker Instant Oatmeal = $1.99 with WWF plus $.35/1 SP coupon.
- 4- 2L Diet Coke = 4/$5 WWF on sale.
- 2 Planter's Energy Mix Nuts = $7 - this gets me to $15 of Nabisco purchase for $5 mail-in-rebate (MIR).
- Electrosol Dish Soap = $1.99 after MIR plus $2.50/1 SP 12/4 coupon. FREE plus overage!!
- 2 Puffs Tissue = $1.79 after WWF coupon. (These were OK deal, but we were out!)
- 4 Swanson Can Chicken Breast = $6 after WWF (I'm stocking up for camping!)
- 2 Hershey's Reese's Whips = $1 WWF plus $1/1 SP coupon. FREE!
- Palmolive Dish Soap = $.79 after WWF coupon plus $.35/1 SP 12/4 coupon.
- 3 Jiffy Peanut Butter = $6 after WWF plus $1/3 SP 12/4 coupon.
- Smucker jelly = $2 after WWF plus $.25/1 SP 12/4 coupon.
- 2 Ben & Jerry Pints = $6 after sale plus 2/$3 off Internet coupons (deal is done!) FREE!!!
The grand total for this one came to $41.01 after coupons and sales! I still could have used $20 - $30 in RR for this. Unfortunately, I had put the first transaction on this one, so I couldn't. I will be using those next time though! Needless to say, if you followed all my recommendations (do what I say, not what I do) It would cost you around $29 for all three transactions!!