Don't forget to link up your Christmas Present ideas to my Saving Christmas Link Party.
Well, I am on to making baby cards! A couple of friends are expecting, so I had to figure out a card for their gifts. This one, I was trying to come up with a card that utilized Creative Memories' new Creative Cuts tool that has a template to cut out the alphabet and numbers and then can also cut out shapes! I love this new tool! It's so easy to use (it takes me way less time than to figure out how to get things cut out on my Cricut!Here's what you will need to make this card:
- Creative Cuts Tool & Alphabet Pattern (on sale this month!)*
- Scrap Papers
- Custom Cutting System Circle Templates*
- Pre-made card & envelope
- Personal Trimmer*
- Tape Runner*
- Foam Adhesive
- Hole Puncher
What to do:
- Cut scrap of gingham paper slightly smaller than front of card & adhere to front with tape runner and scraps of coordinating triangles behind it.
- Cut out circles of different sizes to go behind the letters & adhere.
- Cut out B-A-B-Y letters with Creative Cuts Tools & adhere.
- Cut out small tag & punch a hole in one end. Write "For the Little One" on tag. Tie a small ribbon through hole & adhere using foam adhesive.
I am linking up to:
Saturday Night Special - Funky Junk
Weekend Wrap-Up - Tatertots & Jello
Craft Catwalk - Embellishing Life Everyday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays - Coastal Charms