Followers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Sign Up for Groupon

One the of the ways that we save money on entertainment is by watching Groupon for deals.  You can go here to sign up for an account, which doesn't cost anything, but you will then be able to find out what the daily deals are.  I like to get the daily emails for my area, so that if something is for sale that we might do, I will check out the deal right away.  Often, I just delete the email from the title, but on occasion, I do snag a deal, making all those emails worth it!  One example is the deal for Redbox for 3 movies for only $1.  This deal comes up every once in awhile, so now is a good time to get on Groupon, so when the Redbox deal comes around again, you can get a notification right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think! Thanks for your feedback!