Here it is:
$5 off $20 General Mills products instantly at register. Here's my plan:
- 8 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits - $.99 each - (4) $.35/2 MC = $6.52/8 or $.82/each
- 4 General Mills Cereals - 4/$10 - (2)$.75 MC + $1 MC = $7.50/4 or $1.89 each plus you get a FREE gallon of milk for purchasing 4!
- 3 Betty Crocker Potatoes - 3/$4 - (3)$.25 MC = $3.25/3 or $1.08 each
GRAND TOTAL = $21.92 before coupons = $17.27 after coupons = $12.27 after instant $5 off plus FREE gallon of milk!
- Split Chicken Breast - $.99/lb.
- 5 lb. Russet Potatoes - $1.69
- Hamburger Helper - $.99
- FC Liced Bologna - $1.49/lb.
- Scotties Tissue - $.99 - $1/5 = $3.95/5 = $.78 each
- Creamette Pasta - $.99
- FC 16-oz. Veggies - $.99
Not too exciting exept the $20 deal. If you have enough coupons to do another of the $20 deals, I would. I almost had enough Betty Crocker to do another, except that I am trying to be on a diet, so I didn't want to have all the goodies around!
Meal ideas with these groceries:
- Chicken & Veggie Gravy over Biscuits
- Baked Potatoes with toppings
- Baked Chicken, Potatoes, and Veggies
*For a treat, I may make energy bars which will use the cereal and some peanut butter up! Yumm!